East Coast Park
Singapore is known for its stunning scenery and recreational activities. If you are planning to visit Singapore, you shouldn’t miss visiting East Coast Park. This is considered the country’s best-kept covert. It has superb facilities and is filled with an equipped resort.
To know more about East Coast Park, simply read the following facts. As expected, you will definitely be thrilled to visit this place.
What are the Different Attractions at East Coast Park?
There are countless attractions to be enjoyed while visiting East Coast Park, and here they are:
- Goldkist Beach Resort — This resort has a number of stunning beach chalets highlighting the Indian Ocean. It also offers great vistas of the skyline.
- Golf Course LilliPutt — This is the country’s first-ever themed covered mini-golf course. Golf enthusiasts can roam around the area and enjoy their fun-filled day.
- Seafood Restaurants — The park has a food center where it houses eight well-known restaurants. All of these restaurants serve traditional Singaporean dishes and seafood. The typical examples of these are Chili Crab and Mee Goreng. This food center is also renowned for its entertaining patio dining experience.
- Marine Cove — This place is perfect for younger guests. It offers a multitude of informal restaurants and trendy bars and cafés.Its perfect and lively ambiance makes the guests feel relaxed.
- Xtreme Skatepark — If you are looking for a thrilling experience, this place is for you. It is considered the country’s remarkable place. It has a 15-kilometer skating lane, a variety of bowl courses, and an advanced street course.
- Parkland Green — This is a 4-hectare cluster of cafes, shops, and restaurants. It opened in September 2014. Most guests prefer to visit Parkland Green during weekends together with their family and friends.
East Coast Park is known for its slogan, “Recreation for All.” It means that the place hosts multiple attractions enough for different kinds of holiday getaways. From bikers, hikers, water-sports enthusiasts to picnickers, the park provides perfect and exciting recreational activities.
Where is East Coast Park Located?
East Coast Park is situated on 185 hectares of land loaded with a stunning beach, barbecue pits, a skating lane, and entertainment or sports areas. The park is a park and a beach encompassing Bedok, Tampines, and Marine Parade, along the country’s southern coast.
The park was opened in the 1970s after the country’s government had finished retrieving land off the coast at Katong. It is said that this park is the biggest park in the country, and the beach is secured by breakwaters.