Punggol Waterway Park
Gather and discover the most renowned trails in one of the most popular parks in Singapore, the Punggol Waterway Park, with hand-curated trail maps as well as driving directions. This is a most visited place amongst hikers, nature lovers as well as campers.
Punggol Waterway Park Overview
Punggol Waterway Park is considered one of four parks that are connected by the Park Connector Network’s North Eastern Riverine Loop. The waterway, which flows in the park, serves the neighborhood by offering a green space as well as increasing the waterfront. This beautiful park is composed of four different sections that take account of Green Gallery, Nature Cove, Recreation Zone, biking, and a whole lot more. Guests will usually see locals running and biking along the promenade on either corner of the waterway. If you search for something friendly to the whole family, check out the water playground. Children are bound to take pleasure in it.
Punggol Waterway Park Attractions
The best about Punggol Waterway Park is that it boasts a remarkable water play as well as a sand play area, which kids are bound to enjoy and love.
- Heartwave Wall: This details and the amazing history of Punggol from a agriculture district to the entertainment center it is at this point.
- Heartwave Walldetails the history of Punggol from a farming district to the entertainment hub it is today.
- The Waterway Point located at one end of this park is a remarkable picnic spot.
- The 26- kilometer exercise track on the walkway near the longest artificial waterway is well maintained and perfect for jogging.
- Activity Lawn and Nature Cove Lawn is spread in a combined 8,000 square metres that can accommodate 4,700 people.
- Kelong Bridge and Rope Bridge are two bridges made of steel made to look like wood and lit up at night as well.
- Lorong Halus Wetland expanding to the dimension of 18 football fields, is a research and conservation zone which is a place to tropical mammals and birds.
- Two stunning lily ponds as well as a viewing deck provide panoramic views of the waterway and are ideal for bird watching.
- The Exercise Zone close to the playground provides a fast workout, with fitness centers for callanetics, an open space for Yoga or Tai Chi as well as jogging tracks.
- The activity lawn and nature cove are also perfect for flying kites in the evening and morning; wind condition is perfect, especially before dusk. It is highly advisable to bring your own kite flying tools.
Do Punggol Waterway Park offers free entrance?
Yes. You can visit the place for free without spending any amount.
Is the park open 24 hours?
Yes. You can access this park any day and any time you want as it is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
How big Punggol Waterway Park is?
The park covers 12,25 hectares of land.